Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ho ho ho!!!!


We are off to the Winchester library today for a Christmas party with Santa! We made our little peanut butter sandwiches this morning to share! The kids are REALLY excited! I appreciate all the activities that the Winchester library offers. I am not sure I have ever seen a library do so well with activities for kids1 I love it!!
We did have a tricky spot last night. Miss Abby says to us "So, i didn't tell santa what I want for Christmas, so that means santa won't know what to bring. Does he really bring stuff?" Ug! She's a smart little cookie. So we explained the fun of santa and she said "I'm glad to know the truth!" I don' tknow what to do with her! Stinker butt! Anyways, she is still very excited about Santa and I think a bit releaved that he doesn't come to our house. She's looking forward to giving him a GREAT BIG hug today! :)
Have a great day every one!!!

1 comment:

Keym said...

I too am found of the Winchester Library....but that could be because my mom is one of their childrens libarians ;0)