Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tonight...

Well, our food pantry was open tonight. It was so awesome to get to be a part of it. we are getting to know so many of the families that come through and it is just awesome!

Coming up on the 8th, we are going to be having a woman's community group meeting. During this meeting, I am going to be teaching some of the budget saving cooking skills that I have learned. Today, I made stock from bones and veggies! :) I also made home made Cream of chicken soup. I'm planning on using that to make a chicken pot pie with the pie crusts we'll be making that night. All of it comes from stuff near every one has in the pantry or inexpensive items you can put in your pantry easily that will last a LONG time! So... I'm really geared up and excited about this upcoming time with folks!

whelp, I must get to bed! Night all!

No comments: