Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Fun times continue....



Well, After returning home this weekend, Abby and daddy decided the garden needed a little maintenance. I thought it was hilarious. Abby put on her little watermelon dress and a sock cap. I asked her what the cap was for... her response and I quote "Fur my head don't get hot mommy." ha! It was 70 out... I think she was working against herself. Oh, but she looked so stinking cute! =) Joey, well, he sat in his walker and enjoyed the sights. Abby decided that the garden needed a little bit of Styrofoam in it... =) so, she planted that. daddy worked hard on every thing else. Me? I took the time to get some rest in my chair! whew! Doesn't happen often. Joey has also decided that his favorite past time is smearing food every where. Doesn't do much for getting the food into the tummy, but it gives him a good chuckle every once in a while. =) He has been so cute. Today, he was kind of tired and do much, but yesterday, he was cracking us all up. At bedtime, he was laying on daddy's lap and he'd just start to chuckle. No one knew why, but after a few minutes... it turned to belly laughs. Apparently, something was REALLY funny! We all got so tickled, but no one ever figured out what the joke was. So, i guess the Joke was on us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The joke was daddy. I have to laugh at him for now reason sometimes also. Go Jo Jo Bear!!!!
Aunt Christi

mom & dad said...

Actually, Jo Jo was laughing because mamaw was 4 hours away and aunt christi was on an adventure! Oh man!