Monday, November 30, 2009

Abby is 5...

Well, Miss Abby had a totally awesome birthday! She really enjoyed being with family and having some friends come for her birthday party!

It was so cute, last night, as I was tucking her into bed she says, "Mommy, I need some time to talk." so, I sat down with her to listen. She says, "I have been doing some thinking. I am five now mommy, that makes me pretty old. I think I can go out to play by myself now and I can take bubby with me. you'll have to remind him that i am in charge. He is three and I'm five so that makes me big enough." Cracked me up!!! I didn't know 5 meant you were a grown up adult! hA!

Have a great day every one! Back to routine for us! Thanksgiving and birthday is over! :)

1 comment:

2awesomekidz said...

Happy 5th Abby! Too cute! 5 is soo grown up! lol
Tami