Sunday, November 1, 2009

Getting ready...

Well, tomorrow is a big day for us in Cincinnati. The kids have three appointments. They start early. So, we have decided to leave today. Jeff has found that driving exhausts him. When we have Early morning appointments, in the past we have literally had to switch off and on to get there with cat naps. I don't do well with mornings because my kids don't sleep well at night. Some times due to pain, some times due to restlessness, and some times do to reasons I have no idea about. So... with all this being said, I'm learning I have to say when I have hit my limit. I can't make the drive safely tomorrow. So, we called up our old faithful $35 a night motel and we are crashing there tonight. It will be late tomorrow when we get home. So, I think this is for the best for every one. Jeff and the kids can rest after the drive there before the long day of appointments. Please pray for us tomorrow! Thanks! ~Mindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello from Russia!
Can I quote a post "No teme" in your blog with the link to you?