Friday, November 27, 2009

It's birthday time!!!

This is Abby's birthday cake for her 5th birthday. This was a bit comical to be honest! I made the cake with farm fresh eggs. The cake didn't bind like I needed it too! The frosting was falling off and then the cake split. It was to be 3 layers but the first layer split into like 8 different pieces! Not cool! However, this was the finishing product. Not my best but it's totally piped. None of the frosting was spread! So, now I pray that when I get up in the morning... the frosting has set and is ON the cake... not the tray!

Miss Abby really wanted a castle, but with the miss hap's we had... I'm hoping a walk in the clouds for Cinderella and her prince will be enough to bring a smile!

1 comment:

The Besmer Family said...

Happy Birthday Miss Abby!