Saturday, March 12, 2011

oh the fun!


Last night, I went to my Sister-N-Laws house for a pampered chef party. I used to be a consultant for pampered chef and for some reason, when I get an invitation to a party, I get a momentary lapse of "Oh, I miss doing pampered chef." However, each time I go... that moment becomes more and more fleeting!
It was a lot of fun to get out last night and be with some other adults even if it was just for a couple of hours. However, I think my "fever" for pampered chef has ended. I didn't feel the need to buy the whole catalog. As a matter a fact, I was very well behaved!
It's funny what fazes, even as adults, we go through in life. Things you think you just can't live with out one day get put in perspective and you just realize that they are not as significant as you once thought.
I have to say, I'll probably hold a party again... they are fun and it is a great chance to get together with friends... but I think my "faithfulness" to the product has bid me farewell! :) Shhh!!! It's our secret! :)
~mindy~

No comments: