Sunday, March 6, 2011

Taking it all in...

Friday, we got some really hard news about my body. Mr. Jeremiah is doing well! He was active as can be and heart rate and growth just perfect on the ultrasound, however, my news was not so good on behalf of Jeremiah! If you haven't heard whats going on, you can read the story at our family Caringbridge site.

It's been very hard on me this weekend to process all that the doctor is thinking will likely happen. Jeremiah will likely have to be born very early and I have been a basket case thinking about how tiny and frail he will be. But in my heart, I know there is hope. I was talking to my mom with many tears just saying I was scared but I am holding onto the promises that God has given us and just recently gave us with the scripture of Jeremiah 29:11. So, that set my mom's mind to working! She got an email from a friend with a brazillion saying that says "It's enough to trust" and then with hearing what I had to say about the scripture of Jeremiah 29:11 (written at the top of my blog), she created this....
This is a little purple heart that has the scripture on it on a little safety pin. She made these for us to wear to remember that God has tiny little Jeremiah and his mommy safe in his hand! God is faithful and no matter what comes with all of this, his hand is on our lives and like mom's friend said... It is enough to trust!

3 comments:

Ms Mayhem said...

What a beautiful thing for your mom to make for you! I love it1 If she has any extra, grab one for me...I'll supply my own pin if need be. :)

Renee :) said...

I've been praying so much for all of you. Especially your newest one. I love the name you picked! I'll continue to keep you all in my prayers.
God bless and peace be with you,
Renee :)

Renee :) said...

P.S: I like the ultrasound pic! He looks like a handsome little fella, with a fat belly :)