Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Preparations


We have started getting every thing ready for little Jeremiah! Today, I pulled clothes out of the dryer and was taken back by the size difference in outfits. Even just Joey's clothes laying next to the clothes I washed that belong to Jeremiah. I couldn't help but take a moment and pray that God keeps him right where he needs to be until he's ready. Some times, I get overwhelmed at the thought of how tiny he could be if he comes as early as they are thinking. Regardless, we press on and we are doing every thing we can to have home ready so that when God chooses for him to arrive, it's all here and ready for him! I must say, I am excited to be going through his little piles of clothes and working towards setting things up for him. Baby's are just so exciting! :)
~Mindy~

2 comments:

Clarissa said...

Hi Mindy,
I'm Abigail Rose's mom and I have a blog as well.
We just went through a very hard 5th pregnancy and our son was born (alive!) at 24 weeks... but died just 88 minutes later. This all happened 4 weeks ago!
My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Ms Mayhem said...

Yes, they are exciting and buying (or making) stuff for them is so much fun! Can't wait until this weekend when I have money to get yard for his blankie! Love you and hope I get to see you soon...I'm thinking maybe the baby shower I should be able to come down for. :)