Sunday, January 28, 2007

Fiasco...


Ever wondered what a fiasco really was? Take a look into the Pfohl house hold tonight... we arrived home from taking angel food orders at the church oh, I'd say around 7:30 p.m. I quickly warmed up some left overs all the while trying to make bread sticks with Abby yelling "I do it, I bite it, I make it for you!" (don't forget, she's two and absolutely means business!) I finally get the bread sticks in the oven and Abby begins to wave her sippy cup in my face yelling "milk milk!" Joey is pleasantly rolling around on the floor chewing on his O2 chord and wrapping himself into any trouble that he can find. Then comes eating, we all sit down together, Joey is spitting food all over the tray, Abby is trying hard to eat off of every one Else's plate but her own, and daddy & I, well, we are trying to get in a few bites before the next break down! Then we move on to the breathing treatments, next comes the pill crushing and getting bubby to SWALLOW them! Finally, it's bed time! We all meet in Abby's room to pray together as we do every evening. I look up to Abby & Joey making faces and giggling during daddy's prayer! Good night sister! Oh, you'd think it was all over, but nope! Not there yet! Abby finally decides to wave her teddy every where and then her blanket and look at me and say "Covers, I need 'em!" Meanwhile, bubby is finally out in the living room. Abby passes out for me in her bed and I go to help Jeff move bubby into the bed with his O2 and monitor... and what do you know... HE WAKES UP!!! Our hope of going to bed by ten was now hopelessly over! It's exactly 12:15 a.m. and the boy is still awake. Poor daddy is trying so hard to stay awake as Joey won't let any one else put him to bed... spoiled??? Maybe a tad. ;) Well, sweet dreams!

2 comments:

Rena said...

Very, very cool.....

What a great idea to share a moment with the Fantastic Pfohls! We need a cool name, too!

Mike & Logan are watching Barnyard right now, & I'm supposed to be working on BCNC stuff. Oh well....

I can't wait to talk to you again, soon. Have a great Sunday!!!

Love ya!

Rena

Erica Joy said...

The blog idea is great! I am so thankful to be able to keep up with what's going on in your life even though we never actually get to connect. I read everything that you send and pray for you guys regularly. I hope and pray that God will continue to give you strength, perseverence, and FAITH that He will work in you through all that you endure, that God will provide for your every need, and that He will bear in you the fruit of a life lived in His Spirit as you determine to walk in His ways.

Caringly,
~Erica Joy