Sunday, January 28, 2007

Showers of bubbles...



Well, it's been a snowy day! The kids and I didn't make it to church today. Joey decided to not go to bed until 3 a.m. last night! Made for an interesting morning since he also decided to get back up at 7:15 a.m. Abby got up this morning to find bubby and I sleeping in the recliner. She decided to join us by saying "Seep wiff bub". =) That was entertaining! Let me tell you what! The kids had a good day today. Abby is potty training and well, her favorite line is "I make a tatoe!" That's her way of saying she poopied in the potty! Of course today, she asked to call Mamaw, then papaw, then aunt Kisti so she could proudly announce that she had made a tatoe! Bubby, well, he's just been silly today. He has started putting his nose right up to yours and then flicking his eye brows. It always gets a good chuckle out of me, so I think that is why he likes it so much. He certainly loves to make you chuckle! Jeff was excited, he taught his first 401 class at the church today. I sometimes wish that I could be there to share in all of these things, but I know that God has every thing in His hands and apparently this is what he intends for now. When he got home, we bundled up and went for dinner at AppleBee's. We had wonderful gift cards. =) Abby decided to wave at every person coming in the door which became a very good show. I can't wait to see what God has in store for her life because her little spirit just draws people to her! It is truly amazing to me... then we learned that bubby is a sports guy. He got so excited every time something came on the TV above our table that had to do with sports. That means mommy is in trouble! Well, in a nut shell, that was our day... dirty diapers, dirty dishes... etc etc... oh how could I forget to mention! WE had a good visit from "Kisti" as Abby so proudly pronounces her name. =) Makes a day complete!!!

1 comment:

Modoc Mafia said...

Hello Fantastic Pfohls, So good to see pictures of the kids. They are really growing. Praise God.
We are really enjoying the "lazy florida life." Keep busy all the time but just do what we want to most of the time. THe weather has been rainy and cool, but i'm not complaining. Compared to In. i really can't. You are in my prayers. Its so wonderful to hear you giving thanks for everything you can. You are blessing many, dear Mindy. Well I do need to do another load of clothes so take care and God Bless you and yours.
Love and prayers, Kay Harshman