Friday, May 8, 2009

Brought me to tears...

I have a few shows left to finish. I came home from my show tonight and my ears were ringing after hearing the excited shouts of "mommy" out of both of my children's mouth. They had gone mothers day shopping with daddy and just couldn't wait to give me their presents. They were leaping to bless me and couldn't wait to see how happy it made me. Joey showed me his gift THREE times to make sure I knew it was from him for me! :) It feels good to know my babies love me! :)

Oh, and yes! I got to open my presents tonight. Jeff couldn't get bubby to stop telling what he got me! LOL!

3 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

How fun! Hope you have a great Mother's day

Unknown said...

They know they have the best Mom EVER! Happy Mother's Day Mindy!

Sue said...

I second what Milah said!

Hope you have a GREAT Mother's Day!