Friday, May 29, 2009

What if...

What if God moved powerfully in your life? What if He changed your heart and lives ALL AROUND you were impacted for Christ? What if healing flowed from your life into others and you found yourself being constantly used to bring glory to God's kingdom every where you are... My plea right now is for that passion and power in my life. I have found myself in a place of withdrawing from every thing! Pulling out and examining... I'm hungry for change and I'm hungry to see God move in me and around me... My hold back? My relationship with God. My life has been so full and busy that I haven't had that intimacy with him that I need to hear Him clearly, to know His will. I have also lead myself to believing that I have to go some where or do something HUGE to be used... but those are lies... My kids are a ministry, my neighbors are a ministry, grocery shopping can be a ministry... but the truth is... it comes to finding intimacy with God so that I can hear Him clearly and know right where He is working and how He is at work. So, what if you let yourself get close and God moved powerfully in your life?? I sure hope He does in mine!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Great post, Mindy!
I needed to hear it...

Tommy Phelps said...

Amen Mindy! I find myself getting closer to him each day. I can't wait to see how he impacts my life daily and how even the smallest way I can impact someone else. Whether its working in the A/V at church, or just talking to someone about how God loves them no matter what.

I loved your post hun. Keep it up! :) Tommy