Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I wanna be a farmer!!!!

OK, the title of my blog... "I wanna be a farmer" is a quote from my daughter. We went to my brothers house yesterday to drop off some things and he had baby chicks!!! Their son is Joey's age. Well, he is now a chicken farmer! Daddy helped him get it all set up. So we got to see the baby chicks yesterday. They are going to be egg laying chickens. Abby is so excited and has decided that she wants to be a farmer one day too! Little stinker! We got to see baby kitties, we got to experience their new horn on the 4 wheeler AND we got to play with them in the yard... so all this equals "I'm going to be a farmer just like Logan!" Ha! she has did get some of the "city girl" out of her to make that work! She's all Diva!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! Baby chicks will do that to ya! Take her back this fall and let one chase her, she may change her mind.