Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ag Days....





Well, Jeff and I went to Ag days for the first time this year. We thought the kids would REALLY enjoy it... well, one kid did... JOEY. The other, she shook as we passed each animal! It was not a good shaking either... TERRIFIED. I finally convinced her she was safe at a distance so bubby could enjoy. He thought the HUGE cow was the best! He had a balloon tied to his stroller and the cow was batting it with his tail. He was belly laughing he thought it was so funny! Well, we finished up, got every one loaded in the van and my princess of a daughter looks up and says "Daddy, thanks, but can we go to the mall now where there are NO pooping cows." Ha! I thought I was going to crack a rib laughing!! Poor dear! So, what did we do... we went to the mall. They road the merry-go-round and looked through Old Navy. After that, we had to stop at Wal-Mart for diapers and princess got her first real purse. She has been sporting it ever since! oh my goodness! My kids truly are the light of my life!

1 comment:

Shelby-Grace said...

We missed Ag Days. So I'm going to mark it down for next year. Sounds like it was really fun...at least for Joey:) I like looking at animals, but I'm with Abby too...I like to hit the mall!