Saturday, March 8, 2008

Growing big!

















I haven't blogged much this week, so, I thought I'd throw on a few pictures of my cuties that are getting so BIG!!! This has been one of those weeks that emotions are hard and I am struggling to stay on top of "Trusting" that God is in control. Nothing major has happened... just one of those weeks I realize the diagnosis is bigger than my power and thoughts some times get the best of me. I can't believe that in 4 short months, Joey will be two. Miss Abby is a big three and such a helper too! She helps take care of bubby and this week, she's been learning to wash and set the table! Big girl! Mr. Joey sat on the potty for the first time this week. No go, but he sat there and was proud to do so! Hope every one has a wonderful night.

3 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

They are two amazing kids and the time has gone by so fast!

Tonya said...

What big kids! You must be such a proud mommy, God has blessed you with wonderful, brave kids. Be encouraged, you have so many people praying for your family. I will pray for REST for all of you this week.

January Rain said...

i will pray for you and your family. things will be alright, i just know it.