Monday, March 10, 2008

The best day...











Today was the best day we have had in a long time. Honestly, I can say that it was hard for me to contain my emotions at points during the day. The kids got to go skating today with the Randolph County home school group. Joey was having some problems before we went, So, I was terrified to go. But, i did something I have never done before... I threw caution to the wind. The kids both had so much fun they couldn't stand themselves. Not often do I feel like my kids did "normal" kid stuff, but today they did! They smiled, they laughed and they had more fun than they have ever had. It was a joy to watch and I pray we have MANY MANY more fun days like today! So, enjoy the video can check out some of our pictures from today!

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

We had a blast skating with you guys! Thanks for inviting us along. It was so much fun to see our kids having such a great time!

Keym said...

She is a pro at skating!