Monday, March 3, 2008

Farkle....


Well, it is official... I have been lead to the addicting game of Farkle. The Lotts came over tonight and well... we played... Never touched the game before and I won BOTH ROUNDS!!!!! Wahoo! Too bad we both had kids who needed to go to bed. I was ready for more! =) The funny thing is, the 2nd round, I came out of no where and I won! Yeah!!! I was so excited. See, this all comes from something called BAGGAGE... last night, my dear husband wanted to play 500 Rum with me, so I agreed. The first game, he left me in his tracks... the second game... I had him and out of no where, the man scored a 235 point game... and beat me by 15 POINTS!!!! I was fuming! No grace for me what so ever! His poor, sweet, wonderful, caring wife! =) So, tonight.... GOTCHA BACK BABY!!!!

3 comments:

Keym said...

Farkle?! What in the world????? Don't teach Pink to play. You teach him something once and BAM he smokes ya.

Cari said...

Oh Keym, too late, Pink already knows how to play, he brought the game over to our house. We had played it years ago and he and Tonya reintroduced us to the game. I have still YET to win a game.

Tonya said...

WE NEED TO HAVE A FARKLE TOURNEY! AT THE CHURCH! ANYONE?