Sunday, March 2, 2008

Praise him!!


Today, I was reminded that God inhabits the Praises of His people. I started to look at life and I started to look at what is around us and I realize... how much do praise HIM through the day? How much do I stop to recognize that God is in control... How much do I stop and realize that HE is the GREAT I AM... Then I found myself feeling ashamed. I don't do that a lot. I pray and I cry out to Him for strength, but I don't stop to praise HIM to worship HIM to love HIM with a love that can not be put out. So, today, I'm working towards that. I want to live a life of praise. When life stinks, I want to praise, When life is wonderful, I want to praise. I want God to be the total center of my life. I hunger for that. I hunger to be whole and to be one with Him and live in HIS presence. If it means putting the CD player on repeat for the entire day, I'm in... I want God to be here. I want His presence to be felt. I want my life to shine that God is in me and I in Him! So, today, my focus is praise. I'll praise Him because I love Him!

1 comment:

Shelby-Grace said...

I'm right there with you Mindy! Great post!