Saturday, January 3, 2009

A day for peace...


Well, my husband would be the first to tell you that if my house is out of order, I'm in a fowl mood! So, today, we took on the cleaning up of Christmas! I'm laying on a spotless rug right now typing on his lap top! It's refreshing! I feel so HAPPY at the moment!!! I'm one of those spastic people. When I do laundry... it's very orderly. No mixing of colors, no mixing towels with shirts, etc. When I put away laundry, it is done in a manner of long sleeve dress shirts, short sleeve dress shirts, long sleeve tees, short sleeve tees, dress pants, casual pants, etc etc. Undies are folded, socks are tucked and matching! Oh, did I mention this drives him batty? Awww... it has taken me a long time to get him to realize my need for these things! He has finally come to realize it is a good thing to allow me to be orderly! :) There is peace in the house tonight!

No comments: