Saturday, January 17, 2009

A day gone seriously wrong...

So, today, I went out with my sister. got the kids loaded... here it comes...

1. stop to pick up my sister... Abby has to pee. Unload her to go in and Joey looses it even though uncle Jimmy came out to play with him until Abby was done! So, he is sobbing horribly AND continues to loose it after I get back in the van!

2. Move on to the gas station. I didn't want to put my coat back on (can't stand driving in a coat) so, I think I can get out, throw 10 bucks in the tank and get back in... WRONG!!! go to get my coat and I trip... yes TRIP over the hose to the gas pump... No, I don't just stumble! I go AIR BORNE and do a belly smacker on the ground. Hurt like fire, but I decide to shake it off... cool as a cucumber. My sister looses it laughing when she sees I'm good not to mention... I now look like the abominable snow man with a white front from landing belly side down!

3. Go to finish pumping... slip on the frozen patch of snow and do a butt bounce off the ground yet a SECOND time!!! I'm telling you, some one watching probably thought I had been drinking! come on now! Who falls two times back to back!!!! Ug!!!!

4. Get back to my sisters for lunch and spill every other bite of soup down the front of my top! I give!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


TIME TO GO BACK TO BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry Mindy, but that made me laugh! Glad your okay!

Mommy pfohl said...

Well, no need to say sorry! I certainly am laughing with you! LOL!

Shelby-Grace said...

Oh Mindy! What a way to kick off the day:) I'm glad you didn't get hurt!!

The Besmer Family said...

so glad you have a good sense of humor

Sue said...

Mindy,
I am not laughing. Your first fall sounded too close to the time I tripped over my mouse cord at work and broke my leg! The second fall reminded me of when my mother was blackberry picking, fell over a tree rood, and broke her tailbone! (Maybe our family just had weak bones!)

Thank God nothing was broken... the first or second time.