Friday, April 24, 2009

Cinci was a no go...


Well, I had one of those feelings when I got up that just MAYBE I should have kept sleeping! More morning went yuck! I just couldn't get any thing accomplished... Then on the way out of town, I look in my mirror... flashing lights... ho hum!!! Yep, you betcha!!! So, I was busted. I apparently was going 40 before I was supposed to... yep! Thankfully, I just got a warning... but while waiting on him to write the warning, the van dies. Yep, dead as a door knob! So, Rick and Tammy just happened to be driving by. They stopped and jump started us... died again... finally got it home. You guessed it... we missed our nuero appointment!
We took full advantage though and had a beautiful time ENJOYING the weather! It was GREAT!!! Our trip we will get to try again next week! Night all! ~Mindy

No comments: