Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cleaning spree...

Well, I have been on another cleaning spree... this is the biggest and most detailed since we have been here at this house (over a year now! Time flies!) I mean LITERALLY took every thing out of the rooms to the living, sorted it, got rid of over half of every thing then took it back in and organized it! Whew!!! Two areas left... our bed room and the kitchen/dining room. Techinically we have the garage left... but I'm sworn to not touch! LOL! I think my hubby is afraid I will toss something he likes! Men! Hmm...

I am slowly plugging away at getting lesson plans done! We will be starting September 21st... so I have some time.

Whelp... enough of my ramblings! I must go on with my night and hope for some sleep!

1 comment:

Keym said...

We also need to sort, trash and organize!