Friday, July 31, 2009

Nearing the end...

Well, we are nearing the end of the cleaning spree! Some of you have to think I am OCD or something... well, I CAN Be!!! Ha! We have every thing moved around in the kitchen... now it is all about picking stuff up and putting where it belongs! Hard to do! Hard to do! I will be thankful to be done and then kick my feet up for a minute before I have to clean up the mess my kids made coming along behind me! Ha!

I haven't said anything here about the kids for awhile. They are doing OK. They have had ups and downs. We've been passing a tummy bug here as of late... but doing alright other wise. It's been tricky here lately trying to figure out what the kids need. Joey's hydration is still an issue on occasion. Nothing where it used to be.. but hard to find a balance of too much and just enough. Abby has been having some moods here lately where her anxiety is up. To be expected with the Topsy turvey curves we have had with Joey. She's doing OK right now for the most part. had some tired spots and so i think it is hard for her to watch what her brother is going through.

Well, night all! ~Mindy

No comments: