Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I lift my eyes up...

I have to confess, I have been really battling depression with this round of sickness with the kids. I think that I had so hoped we were there, the kids were healed and we weren't going to have all this any more... now I'm finding those hopes were dashed. The kids are STILL doing amazing comparing to a year ago... however, it's just hard to watch them go through all this. Today, I have realized that I still have the cutest kids in the world. They are so happy. Abby just stood beside me grinning ear to ear holding a torn up flour tortilla. She said "I'm pretending this is bread and I took all my little pieces and put them in the middle to make a sandwich with all the stuff that daddy puts on his... only mine tastes good." She ran off giggling then! God has blessed us so much in the midst of trials. I don't understand why we are walking through it right now, but I do know i have a lot of reason to get up every day and to celebrate that God's given me an amazing family. Even with days in the hospitals for testing/doctoring... We can have that Joy because we have each other. Thanks God! You Rock!!!

No comments: