Monday, July 27, 2009

Oh my!

It's been since Thursday since I blogged! Well, hello blogging world!!! I am still here! I tell you life is chaos right now. I have so much on my mind... some good and exciting... some nerve wracking... and some I could take or leave and be ok with it! :) Nothing earth shattering I suppose so all and all... I'd say I'm good! :)

Here is some random stuff on my mind:
  1. I was a face model for mary kay tonight... very interesting!
  2. I spent the day on the phone setting up 8 different appointments for my kids
  3. I am considering coloring my hair! While in the bathroom at target... I took a good look and MAN ON MAN am i getting grey!
  4. I'm working on my bad habits... eating is top on my list!
  5. I'm seeking God's heart for my life right now.
  6. I'm excited about what God is doing in the lives of some of my friends!
  7. I'm anxious about up and coming surgeries for the kids...
  8. I'm getting so excited about starting school this fall with BOTH kids! Yeah!!!! (Home school that is)
  9. I'm feeling REALLY hungry at the moment but htinking it's too late to eat!
  10. Last but not least... I'm listening to the sweet sound of miss Abby breathing in a heavy sleep beside me! :) Makes me kind of smile!!!

No comments: