Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Catching up...


After a rat race of a day today... May I mention... every time I needed to go in some where... IT WAS POURING DOWN RAIN! Now that, that isn't nice at all! Anyways... I walked into the house for the final time today... looked all around and picked up the phone to call my sister... why? To plead with her to come watch the kids so Jeff and I could clean! Do you ever just get sick of your house? Man, I can't keep up. We no more got home from Riley, we went right into all kinds of appointments than we went back to Riley for an all day stay in the ER... So... today... it was catch up day! We busted out laundry, we washed dishes... WE EVEN DUSTED! Aunt Christi was sweet and entertained my needy munchkins so that we could get the job done! Thanks aunt Christi! You are the best!

No comments: