Saturday, June 23, 2007

Desperately in need....




Well, Saturday has come to a close. I look around and I find myself feeling desperately in need of a good house cleaning... Abby and Joey have been a tornado themselves this week, then you add our all new busy schedule on top and I think WHEW! I don't know how some of you super mom's do it. I just wish some days I could wiggle my nose and wham... IT'S ALL CLEAN! Hmm... hasn't worked yet. Bummer! Anyways... tomorrow brings church in the morning and well... we usually have a get together with Jeff's side on Sundays... but they have stomach flu this week... GUESS WHAT HONEY! =) We will be cleaning like crazy. In all seriousness though... please pray for this house to sell. We want to move closer to the church so badly. We were moving as close as possible, but with our new rehab schedule... we'll be moving in the middle. The sooner we can do that the better. It will help us in MANY MANY ways.

1 comment:

mom & dad said...

how could anyone refuse those innocent little faces?