Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!!!

Well, it is Father's day. Unfortunately, I'm at home with a sick daughter. Poor girl! she just can't kick it! I did want to take this time to say a special father's day I love you to my dad and my husband! Dad, thanks for always being there for me. You have taught me so much about standing beside your family no matter what. There have been days I haven't deserved your trust or your faithfulness, but you have always given it anyways. You'll never even understand what that means to me. Jeff- thanks to you for being a wonderful husband and father. your gentleness is so wonderful. I couldn't have asked for a better person to walk with me through this time in our lives. I am so thankful for not only the way you love me, but the way you love our children. We have two wonderful children that are so confident in their daddy's love! So, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments: