Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Yummy!!! Cookies!!!




Well, I have been experimenting in the kitchen tonight. I have found a recipe to make cookies with only one carbohydrate in it. Yep... it is true... and good things like that... well, they don't come in large packages... but my kids loved them! They were low carb butter cookies... yep, the main ingredient was butter! Ha! Joey liked them so much he was trying to pick the crumbs out of the carpet. Even though they are low carb, well, he can't pig out! So, anyways, it was fun to make together and fun to eat. Nice little treat here and there.

I tell you, today has been a challenging day. I have met many today that it has been a struggle to be friendly too. Do you ever have those days? I have had some one attack me for the decision of home schooling, turn around and get attacked for the ways I feed my children, even though they are eating as medically necessary... hmmm.... then, my daughter throws a fit in public to beat all.... ahhh... makes you want to go to bed and hope that when you wake up... those things are all but a nightmare. Oh well... I managed to keep smiling and I managed to very gracefully ask that they please back off. =) Now, I'm collecting myself and I have very much enjoyed a night with my family... well, minus Jeff. He had a meeting at the church, however, we did greatly enjoy supper together!
Kids are both doing great today! Thanks to all!

2 comments:

mom & dad said...

Jo Jo's first cookie! Go Jo Jo!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! Just as a side note I have many families that I know that home school and it has turned out wonderful for them. If you need any info let me know. Have a great day!