Sunday, June 24, 2007

Too pooped to pop!





Well, I thought this picture was fitting today! That's about how I feel. Mommy Pfohl has collapsed! We have all been sick this week and then in the midst of our busy schedule... I think I ran out of gas! We were supposed to clean the house today. We got a good bit done, but not as much as we could have. I think we are all just worn out. The kids are still fussy, Jeff's allergies have been flairing like crazy and well... I'm still germy. So, between it all... umm.... I still need a miracle in my house! =) Oh well, another day another try! We were very excited however! Tonight, Jeff was working with bubby on his hand control (has a majorly difficult time with this) for the first time ever, he was able to put a cup inside of a cup and a toy inside that cup! Go Joey!!!!!! We'd clap and cheer and he'd bounce on his little butt and wave his hands! Oh it was just priceless!

No comments: