Sunday, July 1, 2007

In the beginning....



Well, when God blessed us with Joey, we had no idea what was to come. He was so cute and well... the mommy in me says HE STILL IS! I was preparing some things for Joey's birthday (july 5) celebration and I came across these pictures. Joey was a c.section baby so he had to be taken to the nursery for a little bit after birth to be monitored due to some fluid on the lungs. On the way, the first picture you see is Abby establishing her still strong bond with her baby brother. Yep, when daddy nelt to introduce her to bubby, her first response was to kiss him on the head! Thinking about it still brings tears to my eyes. The next picture here is my first time holding Joey. He is such a joy to our lives. His trials started only two days after birth when he turned blue the same night he came home. We had no idea what Joey was going to face, but as we come up on this year, I don't regret a minute! I hate every thing he has had to walk through, but I'm thankful I'm his mommy and I'm thankful I get to walk through it with him if he has to go through it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great that your children have such a bond! They are beautiful!