Sunday, July 15, 2007

Packing our boxes...


We are so excited! Tomorrow we go to the front office to sign the paper work for the assumption of our trailer... so, get the boxes out and lets start packing! I tell you, we have wanted to move for so long now! We ask you to pray for us. Tomorrow is going to be a nerve racking day! The couple taking over our home is very excited and really liked it. So, I'm confident on their end, however, the trailer park has been known for bloopers. So, we'll see what happens. We are looking at a home in Farmland now. It is so beautiful! I can't wait to find out if we can get it. We'd have to purchase it, so we are nervously walking into pursuing it. All though, I must say, I do have an odd peace about it. SO, whatever that means, we'll take it! Please pray for this to move quickly and smoothly! We have 30 days to make this move! Whew!!!!

No comments: