Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Worn to a frazzle...

Well, today posed to be interesting. Jeff is in New Orleans right now, so I have been packing like crazy and the bomb hit today. The loan on the house was turned down because Jeff has only been at the church a year. I FREAKED OUT! The guy selling was willing to lease for a year but he was going to charge us nearly $200 more than what we would have paid getting a loan... so we wouldn't have gotten any where anyways... So, we told him no and well... he blew his top. He was not happy with us. I'm not sure but what God wasn't simply protecting us. Dad said today that he felt that there were more problems with the house than what he was telling us... Anyways, we pulled out of the deal because Jeff and I both felt ill feelings about the whole deal. Jeff finally called him from New Orleans because I was getting NO Where and then dad went with me to pick up our deposit from the contract. I was thankful for dad being there. Anyways, we have a house that we are looking at in the morning that comes open on the 1st of Aug. I hate looking with Jeff gone, but he wants me to move forward so that kids can get settled asap. So, off we go! I think that we are going to be very happy with this place. I drove by it tonight and well, it's a cute house. It's nice to because this family is a friend. So, we will be much better off. Please pray as we are now living at my parents for a week unti lwe can move in. The house has to be empty before we get the new place... but that's ok. =) We'll make do. We have lots of support from friends who are bringing inclosed trailers and have garage space. So... off we go! Talk to you all later.

No comments: