Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Place your votes....


Well, we have hit an all time need to get your votes! Now, I'm serious! Place your votes in the comment section below! We have been having a family debate we are currently 5-1 on proper English (mom is one! =) So, here it is... are the muskmelons or cantaloupes? I googled both words and wouldn't you know... the muskmelons had a higher take on Google turn outs! oh, they even have an add for selling muskmelons seeds... so, are you with mom... Cantaloupes? Or, are you with us... Muskmelons??? Hmmmm..... can't wait to see your votes!

8 comments:

mom & dad said...

free cookies to cantalaup fans!
love, the mama

Anonymous said...

when mamaw asked Abby "is is cantaloupes or muskmelons" Abby proudly exclaims "Muskmelons!" You can keep your cookies mamaw!

Anonymous said...

"All cantaloupes are muskmelons, but not all muskmelons are cantaloupes." I'm sending you an email with the COMPLETE info on these melons. Of course, here in PA they just call 'em LOPES!!!

:) Rena

Kris Sorensen said...

I prefer cantaloupes *I also prefer cookies* so this works out really well more me :-)

Mommy pfohl said...

Well, thanks for the very informative information on Muskmelons. =) I'll be sure mom reads it all. Ha! I love it!

Mommy pfohl said...

OK, PK... I'm going to intercept those cookies!!! None for you! ha!

mom & dad said...

Pastor Kris,
the cookies will be there Sat. night. Good Job!!!!!
Julie

Anonymous said...

I thought it was mussmelons not muskmelons. Just shows you what I know. Cantaloupes or muskmelons, it doesn't matter to me, I don't eat either.