Sunday, October 26, 2008

So tired!

I thought this picture discribed perfectly what I feel! I am so stinking tired right now. I got over my pneumonia but went right into my shows! Can we say exhaustion? I had one that ran long Friday night, which is totally ok! I enjoyed hearing every one chit chat and look over the product. Then, I had one here Saturday which was SO MUCH fun! It was just a handful of ladies from the church and I absolutely LOVED it!!! Too much fun! Every one was chuckling and having a great time! I think I wanted the company more than I cared about the show! :) Then tonight my sister and brother-n-law came over for dinner. That was VERY enjoyable as we haven't had a lot of time with them since they got married! Tomorrow... I get to go to a show in the morning for one of our Ladies groups in the church. I'm pretty excited about that! Then... I rest! :) Oh sweet rest!!!! Hope all have a great night! -Mindy

No comments: