Saturday, September 19, 2009

Catch up day...

Today seems to be a catch up day here at my house. We have to clean up from the rat race of Thursday and Friday... OK, probably Wednesday too! I was toast after my pampered chef party. Washed up my dishes and left the rest for another day! Jeff had a funeral to go to this morning and then he has a wedding to perform tonight... so, he's pretty much gone for the day. So... it's me, my kids and my messy house! We'll hope it's a clean house by the time daddy gets home.

The kids are doing OK today. Warn out still but having better days. We have begun adjusting life right now with slowing way back. Picking one thing to do in a day instead of running them ragged. For them, getting warn down is taking like 3 days to recoup right now... so, no since in wearing them out.

Hope all have a great weekend! ~Mindy

No comments: