Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good morning!!!

I can't believe how much I have gotten behind in my blogging! Wow! Things are just really busy here! I have a bunch of great pictures from the weekend... but I can't load them on my computer. It's a dinosaur! I pray one day I can have a nice computer... until then, I'll wait till I have time to load them on Jeff's to post them! :)

We had a great time this weekend. with all that has been going on, we just needed some time away. So, we decided to take off to the Fort Wayne zoo. We have membership there so hey.. good time to take advantage! My sister got to go along and we just had a WONDERFUL day. We all decided to talk about nothing negative and just enjoy the day... I didn't realize just how much I needed that but I sure did!!!

the kids thought it was great. I got bit in the butt while we were at the zoo. We were in the goat petting area. Joey got scared so I was trying so hard to get him out of the goat area. As I bent down to pick him up and lift him over the fence to daddy... yep... you got it... I goat totally bit my rear end!!! Ahh... so much fun! I swear he left a mark too! Oh well, gave every one watching a good chuckle so no damage done!

This week, we are just working on setting into more of routine with our home school and our daily stuff. So... we'll see how it goes! Feel free to check out home school blog periodically for fun pictures of the kids!

Have a great week all... just in case I don't post again for another week! Ha! Later! ~Mindy

No comments: