Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Scriptures to hold onto...

My mom typed these up for us... thanks mom! I will hold onto these every moment tomorrow!

What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. Ps. 56:3

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Ps. 27:1


For God hath not given us the spirit of fear but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy 1:7

Be strong and of good courage; be not frightened, neither be dismayed; for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee. Isa. 43:2

my Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. Isaiah 12:2

No comments: