Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I did survive!!!!


Sweet! I did survive! It felt so good to be back in the mode of drama/miming/interpretive... whatever you want to call it! I was so nervous that tonight wouldn't' fly because of the asthma issues I have been having. But with a little help from my friendly puffer and A LOT of help from God... I made it through! I pray that God was able to speak through tonight. I certainly enjoyed just worshipping Him through obedience but also expressing my awe for him through the motions of the song! Merry Christmas to all tomorrow!!! Happy birthday JESUS!!!!!

5 comments:

Kris Sorensen said...

Good job tonight; thank you.

Nathan said...

You did a wonderful job! Very moving! Thanks for sharing!

Keym said...

I think you did an excellent job! I had a woman come up to me afterward because she thought I was you and she was starting to tell me what a great job I did. LOL I had to let her know that we were not the same person and tat she should find you and tell YOU what a great job you did.

Anonymous said...

where you come from!

Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!