Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Too pooped to pop...

Well, even though I'm too pooped to pop... I mustered up the energy to clean out the stove! Yep! All the little burner trays, the burners, underneath the hood of the stove! Awww... now I really am pooped! :) It's so nice to have a clean stove though!

The kids started on a new therapy schedule today. They are having therapy now at 8 a.m. on Tuesdays instead of 1:00 p.m. Let me tell you, Abby did not like this change! she hates mornings! it really has wreaked havoc on all of us as we are all three a bit more tired today! Oh well! We'll get used to it! :) =Mindy

1 comment:

Keym said...

I have a gas stove for the 1st time *yuck* and I can't get it clean. When something gets on there is burns on instantly and no amount of scrubbing will make it come off. Gotta be careful with the chemicles one wrong move and BOOM I'm toast.
I have decided to just leave it be, I wipe it down every day but when we move I will steam clean it. Until then its just gonna be spotty.