Tuesday, March 3, 2009

All time low...


Well, I have come to realize that my health has hit an all time low! Kind of scary actually. So, Jeff and I have been doing a lot of talking and praying. We do diets and fail, we work out a few days and quit... choices and changes have to be made and made now. Not only is my health in jeopardy right now, but I am teaching my kids habits that they are going to have this battle soon themselves. I'm just really not OK with that. So, today, the kids and I had a long talk. There is NO junk in our house any more. All of it is gone. The only thing left is fresh fruit, veggies, string cheese, cottage cheese and nuts. So... we have made a promise to each other (Jeff and I) that we will not allow each other to buy junk. It's over. Our lives are to be for the Glory of God and I don't want to loose that over poor choices. I don't want my kids to loose that over my poor choices... so, we are starting a new day. Please pray though because this is a battle. It isn't easy to do this and it isn't easy to stay with those commitments, but we have to. Absolutely have to! Thanks all! -Mindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My family and I are definitely praying for you.
God bless, good luck, and peace be with all of you :)