Friday, March 6, 2009

Very exciting!!!!

Well, I am very excited! I went to our monthly pampered chef meeting last night. While there, they gave me a gift for achieving certain goals! I received a Pampered chef calendar calculator combo! So Exciting! I will proudly use that at my shows!!! Then, I was awarded four ribbons for my sales in February! A ribbon for a $400 show, a ribbon for a $1,000 month, A ribbon for holding the highest dollar show on our team and a ribbon for having the highest sales that month on our team! Oh man! Was I ever feeling blessed! At the very end of the show, they rewarded me with a plaque to hang on the wall. I had not realized but starting out and all, I have been in the top 31 NATIONALLY in pampered chef sales! YIPPEE!!!! I came home on a cloud last night! :) So fun to be there and get the pat on the back. I'm not a big person for that, but every once in awhile... it just FEELS GOOD! :) yeah for me last night! A HUGE thank you to ALL OF YOU who have helped me get here and held shows! You guys are awesome and I look forward to being your consultant for a VERY LONG time!!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!! :)

Melissa said...

Yeah Mindy!