Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lovin' it....

Well, Jeff is at work again with his wood working. This is the drawer that sits by my stove. I have a hard time finding my spices in the cabinet above the stove because I am so stinking short. He is builing removable racks into this draw that my spices will sit on. I'm so excited about it I can't stand myself!!! I absolutely love things to be orderly in my kitchen and this will line them up side by side in an orderly fashion! I can even alphabatize them if I want!!! Whoo!!! when he has it finished, he'll post in on his blog so you can see the full project completed! www.jeffpfohl.blogspot.com

As for the kiddos, they are still sick. Joey had a tummy ache in the night. He told me "Belwy huts! Tiss it mamaw!" So cute!! Abby ran temp through the night... maybe some day we'll be germ free! I have had no update yet today on my granny! More when I know it! Thanks so much for those who have been praying!
~Mindy

No comments: