Friday, March 27, 2009

Left me blank...


I can say that i really don't know what to write here tonight... I am at a loss for words. We are all emotionally exhausted and physcially worn out right now. Miss Abby is still very emotional about it all and Joey, though he doesn't understand, he feels all the turmoil in our hearts right now. He has been clingy too! Poor guy. We had the funeral for granny yesterday. It was just beautiful. Although, I chose not to share, the minister shared Abby's story about knowing Jesus so we could all be together in heaven. I was touched by that! It was also good to hear all the good memories about granny. The last year and a half has been hard... granny has been failing in health and it was good to look back and remember her spunk and what a stinker she could be! Ha! Thanks to those who were supportive. It means a lot! ~Mindy

No comments: