Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I want to say thank you to all of you who have commented here, written, called or even txt me in support. I am overwhelmed at the responses!!! THANK YOU so much for being there for us. Reading eah e-mail has brought so much comfort just knowing how many of you are praying!
Here is the funeral arrangments:
Reichard Funeral Home
400 W. Deerfield Rd
Union City, IN 47390
765-964-3400
Caling hours: Thurs. 10-12
service: 12
Please pray for us today as we are clearing the nursing home of granny's possessions. This is hard for all of us. Also, please pray for Granny's roommate at the nursing home. They were best friends and she is dealing rather hard with this. Thank you! ~mindy
In closing, I want to share this poem my friend Mandy Smith wrote:
Granny

Together we have shared many things,
Now in Gods grace you have your angels wings.

Years have past and time was spent,
To Heavens gates you've now been sent..

Some might say this is where we part,
But God and I know this is only the start.

In His arms so happy and free,
For eternity, that's where you shall be.

I may weep, for you I will miss,
But then I will smile for your eternal bliss.

I know you are happy and so full of love,
Smiles and kisses till we meet up above.

1 comment:

Shelby-Grace said...

That's a great poem. I'll be praying for you all today.