Saturday, August 22, 2009

Busy day today...

Well, I am excited for today! Becky and I are going to head over to the church to bag and freeze the corn that wasn't used in the food pantry. We can then put it in the pantry freezer for people to enjoyed this fall/winter! Very exciting!!! While I'm at it... I think I'll take my corn over and get it done at the same time! :)

This afternoon, we are excited for a first! We are taking the Kids to the Darke County fair. So so excited!! I always loved going as a kid and have so many memories of mom and dad taking us. I love looking back on my child hood and then realize I'm leaving those Kind of memories in my own child's mind. So thrilling to know that you get to be a part of that!!! So... I'm looking forward to this evening! I would say, they are going to have to experience some fair food too! Man, you just can't miss it!!! I sacrificed at the 4H fair and behaved... After loosing 4.8 lbs. this week... I'd say I have been a GOOD girl and deserve a small treat myself!!! :)

Well, I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! I know we are hoping too!!! ~Mindy

No comments: