Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cleaning day...


Well, I just don't get it!!!! I clean and then... it's time to clean again!!! I think I live with two small tornados and one tall hurricane!!!! :) I'm not kidding!!! I just don't know where the messes come from!!! Today, we are just trying to piece life back together. I don't know why but when you are gone for three days for medical reasons... it's hard to get things straight when you get back to life. I think fatigue plays a part but who really knows!
Jeff is working very hard on making me a window shelf for my herbs in the kitchen! It's looking beautiful! I can't wait until it is all done! I'll post a pic when he is done!!! :)
Well, back to the house! Have a great day every one!!

1 comment:

Keym said...

I only seem to have that problem with dishes. The rest of my house usually takes some time getting dirty. The funny thing is that I did all the dishes yesterday morning after breakfast and we haven't been home to dirty any more. Tonight I looked in the sink and said "It amazes me that we haven't been here yet there are dishes that need washed"
Go Figure!