Monday, August 31, 2009

I post in tears...

I post this morning asking you to pray for a PRECIOUS family. They have battled a form of Mitocondrial diaseas with their sweet little girl Marie. Marie is now with Jesus. She went peacefully in her sleep sleeping with her daddy. Shan (mom) was expecting and she got to meet her new sister before Leaving to be with Jesus. My heart is just broken. This family has such amazing faith and are amazing people! I am at a loss what to even say except to plead with all of you to pray for them. I can't imagine loosing your child... I just can't. Please pray for them and pray for those who battle this terrible disease. I wish I had the power to take it away! I only have the power to pray though... God is more than able! Thanks every one. If you'd like to leave a message for the family or you would like to see their sweet angel's picture you can visit http://josieandme.blogspot.com/ Thanks all!

No comments: