Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lost in the world some where!!!

Well, my blogging readers are starting to go down in number every day... but considering I seldom blog right now... seems reasonable!

Lots going on around here. Just doctoring, rehab, that kind of stuff... but it just seems busier than normal. I think my blogging, caring bridge and several other areas have taken the hit! :) I will be back before you know it!

Miss Abby is 5 days away from surgery. Amazing how fast Aug. has gone! She is getting anxious about it but excited because the ped told her yesterday that he is ordering a WHOLE WEEK of ice cream and popsicles for her! She said it is worth it just for that! LOL!

joey has his surgery a week after Abby's. He pretty much doesn't care! He cracks me up. No worries! We could all learn a lesson from him!

Other than that... it's just been getting through the muddle of life! Hope all are well! Hugs!

No comments: